Many of the iPhone users have the problem that “iPhone Reboots Randomly During Phone Calls”. This was not a very big problem because I too got this issue. I solved it by using some simple fixes. If you have this issue means kindly read this article and this will helps you. Here are the Fixes,
First, try these steps,
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/Pc via Cable.
- Select your iPhone after it is connected to Mac/Pc.
- Tap “Restore iPhone” in the iTunes Window.
- Again, tap “Restore” to make confirmation that you want to restore your device to factory setting.
- After Restore, your iPhone will restart.
- Then, you see the “Slide to set up” welcome screen.
Fix 1: Turn Off/On Cellular Data
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “Cellular/Mobile” Data and Disable it.
Fix 2: Hard Reset iPhone
For iPhone 6 and early
- Press and hold the “Home Button” and “Power Button” simultaneously.
- Hold both buttons until the screen turns to “black” and wait until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7
Press and hold the Power and Volume Down Button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 8 and later
- Press the “Volume Up button” and release it.
- Press the “Volume Down button” and release it.
- Then, press and hold the “Side Button” until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 3: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: This action will reset all Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, APN & VPN Settings, and Cellular Settings of your iPhone.
Fix 4: Check for Update
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Select “Software Update”.
- Check for an update. If you have an update means “Download and Install” it.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…