I am an iPhone user. Recently, I am experiencing a problem with my iPhone 6 that My Apple Music turns itself on. I was bit confused and my mind questioned why this issue persists on my device often. Then, what I have done is… I have shared this issue with my friend Teemu and she helped me to fix this issue by providing some tricks. I am here to share those tricks with you so that you can also fix it if the same issue persists on your device right…? Okay, come let’s see what are the tricks to be worked out to get rid of this issue.
Fix 1: Delete Background Apps.
- Firstly, double tap the Home button.
- You will get an option to see the preview of Applications which you have recently used so far.
- Just wipe out the Apps to close it.
Fix 2: Don’t shake your device
Sometimes, shaking your device may lead to turning on Apple Music automatically.
Fix 3: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slide appears.
- Then tap on a slide to power off option.
- Again restart your device by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple Logo appears on your screen.
Fix 4: Reset Factory Settings
Before doing this process, it is advisable to backup your device first.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings.
- You will see an Erase iPhone option.
- Just tap on it and wait till your device reboots.
Hope any of the above fixes have worked for you right..? If yes, then mention which fix. If you find this article as useful, kindly share your experience with me through your comments below.