Whatsapp becomes one of the most popular messaging apps. Using this you can able to share photos, videos, documents efficiently. Having multiple accounts for WhatsApp is very useful. But, some of the WhatsApp users have no idea about this feature. Because they don’t know to create multiple accounts on their iPhone. Here I will share you the steps to add another WhatsApp account on iPhone.
Method 1: Use the Whatsapp 2 App
- Launch “Safari”.
- Go to “iOS.othman.tv”.
- Tap on “Whatsapp 2”.
- Press the green button to download and install it.
- After installation, go to Settings -> General -> Profile.
- Find “Trust VNE Software” and enable it.
- Now, setup Whatsapp 2 and you are done.
Note: You no need to sign in and out of your accounts whenever you need to switch, both the accounts are signed in into the app.
Method 2: Use Dual Messenger for Whatsapp
- Go to “App Store”.
- Search for “Dual Messenger for Whatsapp” application and download and install it.
- An OR code is shown and you need to use another iPhone to scan.
- Go to Whatsapp application on your iPhone.
- Then, go to Settings -> Whatsapp Web/Desktop -> Scan QR Code.
- After scanning the QR Code, WhatsApp messages will be synced between both the devices.