Mail App is an important one for all. But there is some problem that “This Message has no Content”. Many iPhone users have been complaining the same issue. I have also had this same issue. Then I fixed it. In this article, I am going tell you some solution to fix this problem. If you have this issue, this article will help you.
Solution 1: Force restart
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the “Home Button”.
- At the same time, press and hold the “Wake/Sleep (Power) button” at the top right of the iPhone while holding the “Home Button”.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes “black” and wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold “Wake/Sleep (Power)” button.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down button” on the left side while holding the “Wake/Sleep (Power)” button.
- Wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
- Press “Volume Up button” and quickly release it. And then Press “Volume Down button” and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the “Power” button until the “Apple logo” appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Remove the Email and Re-add it
If above solution doesn’t work for you, try to remove the account and re-add it.
- Launch “Settings”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Accounts and Passwords”.
- Then select the email account which you want to delete.
- Click “Delete Account”.
Now, your email will be removed from the Mail App. Then Restart your Phone and re-add the Email.
- Launch “Settings”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Accounts and Passwords” and tap on it.
- Click “Add Account”.
- Enter the details like username and password.
- How to Fix Error 400-2, 400-1 on Disney XD in Apple TV
- Calendar Invitation Error “Your response to the invitation Cannot be Sent” – Fixed
Solution 3: Force Quit the App
By double pressing, the “Home” button to Force quit the app. Here you can see recently closed apps. Swipe it from down to up. Then again re-launch the Mail App and check it whether work or not.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Click “General”.
- Click “Reset” -> click “Reset All Settings”.
I hope that this article helped you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, tell us through your comment.