Most of iPhone users reported that while using Message App their iPhone gets freezed and sometimes crashes too. I had discussed with my one of my friend and he suggested me some solutions to solve this problem and it works. So now I’m gonna share those tricks with you so that you can solve it so easily.
Solution 1: Force Quit your iMessage App
- Double press the home button to close the app.
- Here you can see the closed apps.
- Then you have to swipe up the screen to force close the app.
- Again launch the iMessage app.
- Check whether it is working or not. If not, then try below steps.
Solution 2: Force Restart/Hard Reset
- Press and Hold the Home button.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep button when holding the Home button.
- Hold both buttons until you see the black screen.
- Wait for sometimes to see Apple Logo.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep(Power) button at the right of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the volume button.
- Wait until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8 and iPhone X
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 3: Check Up the Message App
Many problems are mainly created because of storage. So clean old messages.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down and tap General-> Reset.
- Tap Reset All Settings. Then enter your passcode.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm the action.
Note: Resetting All Settings will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved WiFi passcode, APN and VPN settings on your iPhone.
Solution 5: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slide to the power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see an Apple Logo.
Solution 6: System Update
- Launch Settings->General.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- If an Update is available, tap “Download and Install”.
Still, you have the same problem then try to Restore your device
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any other doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You…