Basically, Emojis are created for making fun between the conversations. But now a variety of emoji faces are created like Memoji, Animoji, etc. This can express over moods through the stickers. In iOS 12, you can use Memoji and Animoji in photos through the messages, camera, and Live FaceTime chats. Here I gonna share you the steps to create the emoji.
- Launch “Messages” app on your device
- Open “Conversation” and select the Animoji icon below the iMessage text field.
- Then, Swipe right from left and click “+” Button.
- Here, you can customize your looks and there are numerous options like hairstyles, head shape, skin tones, eyes, etc.
- If you complete this process, tap “Done” at the top-right corner.
How to Record Memoji or Animoji videos imessage
- Open Messages -> Conversation -> Animoji icon.
- Choose your favourite Memoji.
- Tap on the “Record Button” and record a message.
- Click the “Arrow button” to send a message.
How to send Memoji or Animoji as a sticker
- Open Messages -> Conversations -> Animoji icon.
- Tap on your expression. Now, you can see the readymade emoji of the avatar.
- Tap “Arrow Button” to send it.
How to use Memoji in Messages Camera
- Launch messages -> Conversation -> Camera icon.
- Tap “Rectangular inlay” at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on Animoji icon.
- Select the Memoji that you want to use.
- Now, choose your avatar, this will shows up on the camera.
- Tap the “X” icon to get rid of this Animoji.
- Your character now appears on the screen.
- You can design it using stickers or other funny stuff that you may have.
- Then, capture the image using “Shutter Button”
- You can use Markup or Edit tools to make a better shot of your image.
How to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete Memoji in iMessage
- Go to Settings -> Conversation -> Animoji icon.
- Select Memoji that you want to edit.
- Tap on three dots at the bottom-left corner.
- Now, it will shows three options like Edit, Duplicate, Remove.
- Choose the option as per your need.
How to use Memoji in FaceTime
- Open FaceTime call app on your device and start a call.
- Tap on the “Rectangular inlay tool” at the bottom-left corner and select Animoji icon.
- Select your favourite Memoji.
- If you want to add the stickers into the face means, find out the sticker and drag and drop it on the face overlay.
Hope this article is helpful for your issue. If you find this article as useful for you kindly share your opinion through the comments.