Measure app not working in my iPhone and I have just updated to iOS 12. When I was searching the Measure app in App Store, it says like “This app requires specific features not available on this device”. Here I am going to tell you some solutions to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Force Restart your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If still, you can’t access the Measure app, try to uninstall and reinstall the app from App Store. To uninstall the App,
- Press and hold the app that you want to delete. Hold this until app icons wiggling and X symbol appear.
- Click the “X” symbol to delete the app.
- Then download and install the app from the App Store.
1.iPhone Not Charging After iOS 12 Update? Here’s the fix
2.iOS 12 Push Notifications Not Working? Here’s the fix
3. Apple CarPlay Not Working After iOS 12 Update? Here’s the fix
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
- Go to “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 4: Restore your Phone
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, try this.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click the iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.