If you want to make a Ringtone to your iPhone or iPad, you have two options. You can create a ringtone from an existing music library or purchase ringtones from iTunes. In this article, I am going to tell you how to make a ringtone using the second method purchased from the iTunes.
Steps to Create a Ringtone on iTunes for iPhone and iPad:
- Open iTunes -> Edit -> Preferences -> Import Settings.
- Make sure that AAC Encoder is setting for import using.
- Now, go to Music Library and right click the song which you want to set as a ringtone.
- Select “Get Info”.
- Select the start time and stop time box under Options. Then click the OK button.
- While the song is highlighted in iTunes, go to File -> Create New Version -> Create AAC Version.
- Now, selected sons is created in iTunes. Then drag and drop the song to your Desktop.
- right-click on this song and rename it to .m4r.
- Next, connect your iPhone to the Computer.
- Open iTunes on your Mac and select your iPhone icon. Under On My Device, open Tones.
- Drag the song which you have renamed to the Tones folder in iTunes.
- In the settings section, choose the “Tones” option. Make sure that Sync Tones is checked.
- Now, press the Sync button to sync iTunes to your iPhone.
- After syncing, the song is available on your iPhone.
- To check, go to Settings -> Sounds -> Ringtone.
- Under Ringtones, you can see the song that you want to set a song as your iPhone or iPad ringtone.
This is one of the ways to create a ringtone for your iPhone. I hope this article has helped you to create or make a ringtone on iTunes for your iPhone or iPad.