I bought iPhone X before 2 months. Whenever I see my phone I feel that the icons are very smaller than iPhone 7 and 8. I want to increase icon size. I discussed about this with my friend. She said that your iPhone X display may be in Standard View. If you want to change the icon size, change the display view from Standard View to Zoomed View.
Then I could change my icon size. Here I am going to tell you How to increase the size of icons.
- Open Settings on your iPhone X.
- Select “Display & Brightness”.
- Scroll down to find “View” and tap it.
- If you iPhone X is in Standard View, change it to “Zoomed” view.
- Tap “Set” at the right upper corner of the Screen.
- You can see a pop-up message on your iPhone X. Tap “Use Zoomed”. Then your device will restart.
SEE ALSO: iPhone X Loading with Black Screen after Unlocking
Wait until your phone restarts. I hope that this article will help you to make the icon larger on your iPhone X.