Most of Mac users faced the issue that after updating macOS High Sierra the Email crashed on their Mac. Do you have this problem? In this article, I am going to tell you how to resolve this problem.
Procedures to be followed:
- When you are using Mail App, if it crashes or unresponsive, you have to exit the app or force-quit app.
- Using Finder app to open a session. At the top menu tap on the “Go” tab.
- Select the “Go To Folder” and type this on drop down box
- Then you can see one box that you have to delete the Envelope files. Those are
- Again select the “Go” tab and type this in drop down box
- Then you can see the two plist files and remove that files. Those are
- Finally, restart your device and again open the mail app and your problem will be solved.