Did you guys face The application can’t be opened – Error 10673 on your Mail app? This error occurs when you try to open the link in Apple Mail. In this article, I’ll show you how to get rid of this bug easily. Without any more talk, let’s dive into the solution.
Solution 1: Change your Default browser
Sometimes, if you set any other default browser, there is an issue with opening the link in the Mail app. Change your default browser to Safari and check that this problem still arises. To do that,
- Launch System Preferences.
- And select the General.
- From the screen below, you can see the Default Web Browser option.
- In that, select the Safari browser.
- And again try opening the link to check if this problem is gone or not.
Solution 2: Try to open the link when the Browser is opened
This solution works for a few people. Let’s try this also.
- First, you have to open your default browser.
- After that, launch your Mail app and click the link.
- Now it’ll open the link in your browser.
- Rarely does it take a little while but wait for a few seconds to load and open the link.
Solution 3: Restart your Mac
Restarting is the best way to fix all Mac-related problems, whether they’re hardware or software. So we can also try this method. For that,
- Go to Apple Logo.
- Then tap on the Restart option.
- Wait for a few minutes until your Mac restarts.
- Once your Mac is restarted then try to open the Apple mail link and check if it opens.
Solution 4: Check the Default email reader
- Open the Mail app on your Mac.
- Then select the Mail menu on the right side of the screen.
- Here, select the Preferences option.
- Now change the Mail app as your default email reader.
That’s it. This is the best solution for this Error 10673 on your Mail app. I hope this is helpful to you. And if you find any other solutions or suggestions, then let me know through the comment section below. It might be useful for others. Thank you, and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com.