In recent times, many people have reported that their MacBook Pro M1 Pro battery drain. It drains the battery quickly, even if they just read PDFs. This makes us charge our Mac repeatedly. Frequently charging is not good for Macs. but don’t sweat it. Here is the article I’ll share with you on how to solve the MacBook Pro M1 Pro battery drain issue. Here we go.
Solution 1: Adjust the Brightness of your Mac
Adjusting the brightness is a common solution for Mac. If we increase the brightness on our Mac, it may cause this battery drain issue. To do that,
- Go to the Apple Menu and select System Preferences.
- Here, tap on the Displays icon.
- Now adjust the Brightness by dragging the slider right to left.
Solution 2: Delete Unwanted apps
If you are downloading too many apps and games, this will drain your battery backward. So check and delete the unwanted apps on your Mac. For that,
- Launch Finder on your Mac.
- Then tap on the Application in the sidebar.
- Now tap on the app that you don’t need anymore.
- Just drag them into the Trash bin. That’s it.
Solution 3: Disable the Unwanted Notifications
Sometimes you may receive unwanted notifications from the app. Or some apps give you so many notifications in a few hours. So just disable them. To do that,
- Launch System preferences
- Then tap on the Notification & Focus option.
- Here, select the app that you don’t want to have any notification from.
- And toggle off the “Allow Notification” option. That’s it.
Solution 4: Turn ON the Low power mode
Turning on the Low Power Mode will help you save battery. For that,
- Go to the System Preferences.
- And select the Battery.
- Here select the Battery at the sidebar (Left side)
- Now check if the Low Power Mode option is enabled or not.
- If not then Enable the Low Power Mode.
Solution 5: Turn OFF the Internet services when you do not use
- If you turn on your internet all day on your Mac, it drains your battery. So turn off the internet and Bluetooth, when you don’t use them.
- If you still face this problem then update your Mac to the new software update. This may help to solve your Mac battery draining issue.
That’s it guys this is the way to solve the MacBook Pro M1 Pro battery drain issue. If you know any other tricks and solutions then let me know through the comments section below. Thank you and keep supporting iphonetopics.com.