There are many Mac users have been complaining that their MacBook Pro 2018 version speakers are crackling both 13-inch and 15-inch. This problem occur when they were using YouTube, Apple Music, iTunes, and GarageBand. Here I am going to tell you how to fix MacBook Pro Speakers crackling issue.
Solution 1: Force Restart your Mac
- Press and hold the power button until the MacBook Shut Down. it may take 4-5 seconds.
- Wait for few seconds and to turn on your device, press the Power button.
Solution 2: Check Sound Settings
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Select Sound.
- Now, click the Output tab and choose an Internal speaker. If you can’t see the Internal Speaker in this Output tab, contact the Apple Support.
- If the volume level is slow, increase the volume by move the slider to the right side and check it.
- If the Mute checkbox is selected, deselect it.
Solution 3; Reset NVRAM/PRAM
- Turn off your Mac via Apple Menu->Shut Down.
- Press the Power Button to turn on your Mac.
- Then immediately press and hold the Option + Command + P + R keys simultaneously as quickly as possible after pressing the Power Button.
- Keep pressing until you hear the startup sound for the second time.
Solution 4: Disable Siri
- Open Apple Menu and select System Preferences.
- From the control panel options, select “Siri”.
- Uncheck the box next to Enable Siri.
- And check the sound.
Solution 5: Reset Core Audio
Reset core audio may solve this MacBook pro sound crackling issue.
- Go to the terminal window and type sudo killall coreaudiod
- Click Return and then type your administrator password. Then check the sound.
Solution 6: Disconnect the EarPhone.
- First. Disconnect your iPhone.
- Then restart your Macbook and verify the sample format of MacBook Pro MicroPhones. Set the speakers to 44,100 Hz in audio MIDI setup.
- Next, play any music from iTunes and hear it for one hour or more. After verifying, the speakers emit the crackling sound. Set the MacBook sampling format to 48,000 Hz.
- Continue the song from iTunes. This method may solve this crackling issue.
Hope this article solves your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.