Sometime this issue happened. When MacBook users plug in their 45 watt power supply, MagSafe little green light not blinking and MacBook Air does not change.
Reason for this problem
This problem happened because of the temperature of the charger. The metal connectors no longer touch when they in cold. That’s why changer won’t work.
Some times this problem happened because of the damaged charger so buy good one (Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter).
Solution 1: Warm your charger
This solution is look like crazy. But this fix solved so many MacBook users issue. Your charger need some tender when it is cold.
- Plug in your MacBook charger into the computer and to the wall.
- Take a charger square portion. Use hair dryer or heat gun on low temperature or something else to heat your changer.
- Wait and watch few minutes for MacSafe connector light is on.
Warming your 45watt charger little bit will re-expands the connectors far enough to make metal connectors touch.
Note: Also clean your computer charging port with a stiff plastic brush.
SEE ALSO : How to Increase MacBook Battery Life
Solution 2: Reset SMC (System Management Controller)
- Shutdown your MacBook.
- Connect your charger into the computer and to the wall.
- On the built in keyboard left side, Press shift +control +Option +Power keys together.
- Release all keys at the same time.
- Then turn on your computer using power button.
If you problem solved, do let us via comment.