Lot of Mac mail users reported this issue. Mac mail (over an IMAP connection) sent items not showing or disappeared. Particular Mac mail is not saving or syncing all sent emails. Recipient receiving them. But they not appearing in the send folders/ send items.
Solution 1:- (If you are using Exchange mail)
If you are using Exchange, go to Mail -> Preferences -> Accounts and select your Exchange account.
Check the checkbox “Use autodiscover service”. This allow some settings in Mac.
Set the “Outgoing Mail server:” to “Exchange”.
SEE ALSO : Mac: Mail not showing new messages in inbox, fix
Solution 2 : Map the correct folder
Choose the correct folder in Mail.
Navigate to the MailBox menu -> and choose Use This Mailbox As -> Sent
SEE ALSO : Mac OS X: Can receive email, but can’t send messages, fix
- Go to Mail -> Preferences -> Accounts and choose your mail account.
- Click the Mail Behaviours tab.
- Click the checkbox next to send choosing Store sent messages on the server. After you completed this step, close the window.
- Come back in Mail view and choose the Send folder (Ensure its not the Send folder on Mac (Select the different folder).
- After selecting the correct Send folder, navigate to the Mail menu and select the Use This Mailbox For and select Sent.
If you knew any other solutions for Mac mail not showing sent messages issue, inform us via comment.