As you all know, Apple has introduced Do Not Disturb feature which is basically designed for Apple Users to mute incoming calls, texts and notifications while you are in a meeting, driving or in any of your busy schedules. Well, some of the new users of Mac find it somewhat difficult to enable the Do Not Disturb feature on their device. Here, I gonna help you to enable the Do Not Disturb feature very easily and quickly with the following steps below.
Step 1: Using Default Keyboard Shortcut
- Firstly, press and hold “Option Key” + Click “Notification Center Button”
- Now, you will notice that the color of Notification Button changes from white to gray.
- It means that you have enabled the “Do Not Disturb” feature.
Step 2: Using Customized Keyboard Shortcut
- On your Mac, Go to Apple Menu -> Open System Preferences.
- Then tap on Keyboard -> Shortcuts (at the top of four tabs)
- Now from the left bar of your Mac screen tap on Mission Control.
- Finally, from the right side menu, you can see Do Not Disturb. Just select it to enable it.
Note: You can assign Do Not Disturb feature to Keyboard Shortcut so that whenever you wish to enable it, just you can use the keyboard shortcuts instead of using lengthy process.
Hope with the above two steps, you will find easy to turn on Do Not Disturb feature right…? If yes, then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…