Macbook Pro Keeps asking/shows iCloud Password popup at every boot up like “iCloud Password. Please enter your password for [email protected]”.
Solution 1: Go to iCloud Preferences and sign in again.
- Navigate to Apple menu -> System Preferences.
- Select iCloud’ preference panel.
- Sign in to iCloud in OS X preference panel( If you are getting iCloud popup box again)
- Then close the preference panel.
Solution 2: Disable and enable iCloud sync option
- Go to System preferences -> iCloud and clear all the ticks (like FaceTime, Messages, calendar, iTunes etc.)
- Then sign out iCloud account.
- Then sign in again and tick all apps and allow you computer to sync with iCloud.
Solution 3: Run Keychain first aid
- Launch Keychain app via Applications/Utilities
- Choose Keychain First Aid. under Keychain access in the menu bar.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Choose Repair and click Start.
- If it found any problems un again to verify all repaired.
If you knew any other solutions to fix “Mac OS X Yosemite or Mavericks keeps Asking iCloud Password” issue, inform us via comment.