Outlook Email Templates is a good feature for all Mac mail users. Since few of them know about the outlook mail templates feature. Here we can tell you about the outlook email templates feature. Are you send the same type of mail frequently to others? Then if there are any infrequent changes from message to message. Don’t type the same type of compose daily in the mail. Just for future purposes, We can create outlook email templates and save them as templates.
Method 1: How to Create email templates in Outlook
- First, create a new compose mail in the mail.
- Then enter the information likes Text, Subject, Attachment and etc to create a template in outlook.
- Now select the File tab, then click the Save as a button.
- After that, click the outlook template(*.oft) from the Save as an option and enter the name for a new template and click the save option.
- That’s it.
Note: Save the files in the same email templates, otherwise it won’t open by the outlook folder.
The default location of outlook template folder is:
Method 2: How to Use and Send an Email Message On a Templates
Here you can see the email message on templates.
- From the Home tab, click the New item-> More items->Choose Forms.
- Select the Use Templates in File System in the choose file.
- Now you can see the email templates in the list.
- Then find and select that one and click the Open button.
- If you want to change any subject, To, Bcc, etc, or else use the same templates.
- And click as Send or else save to draft.
How to Resend the text to Others
Use the Scrapbook feature. It allows us to insert text into emails. So for that,
- Open a new email.
- Click the “Options” tab on the email message, Click “Scrapbook” or, click “View >Scrapbook“.
- Select the text you want to resend to others and click “+Add“.
How to Make a New Signature in Outlook for Mac 2011
Try the below steps:
- Copy the message you want to send more than one time.
- Click on Outlook > Preferences >Signatures.
- Click on +” make new Signature”.
- Then paste your message there.
If you want to send an email, click the new message and put the emails you want to send to. I put them in “BCC” and then select the message from the signature.
Guys, I hope now you created the outlook email template on your Mac. And if you have any doubts regarding this article, tell me in the comment section.