Do you have this issue LED Flashlight not working on the iPhone? You are not alone many iPhone users reported about this. Don’t get panic this problem can be solved easily. I had listed a few tricks in this article. Those methods have helped many iPhone users. Hope you to get some better result.
First Test Your Flash Light
Go to Control Center and swipe up on the screen to check whether your LED flash is working or not.
Solution 1: Restart Your Device
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slide to power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see an Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Turn On LED Flash Alerts
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to see General and then tap it.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Turn On the LED Flash Alerts.
Solution 3: Force Restart
- Press and Hold the Home button.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep button when holding the Home button.
- Hold both buttons until you see the Black Screen.
- Wait for sometimes to see Apple Logo.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep(Power) button at the right of your iPhone.
- Press and hold the Volume Button.
- Wait until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8 and iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to General and then tap it.
- Tap Reset > Reset All Settings.
- Enter your passcode.
- Again tap Reset All Settings to confirm your action.
Solution 5: Backup Your Device Using iTunes
- Launch iTunes on the computer(Mac or Windows)
- Connect your iPhone via Lightning (USB) cable to the Mac or PC.
- Now your device will appear in iTunes Device tab.
- Right click on your device and tap Restore from Backup.
- Press the Device drop-down where you have to choose the old backup.
- Click the Restore button.
Hope the above steps will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.