LED Flash for alerts not working on your iPhone…? Many Apple users have this issue on their iPhone. They said that this problem occurred after updating iOS 12. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Enable “LED Flash for Alerts”
- Go to Settings->General->Accessibility.
- Scroll down to find “LED Flash for Alerts”.
- Turn on “LED Flash for Alerts”.
- Turn on “Flash on Silent” too.
Solution 2: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Power Button(Sleep/Wake) until slide to power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- To turn on your device, press and hold the Power Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 3: Check the LED Flashlight
Sometimes, the problem may be in the flashlight. So check whether flashlight is working or not.
- Go to Control Center.
- Turn on Flashlight and make sure that flashlight is working well.
Note: If the flashlight is not working, replace it.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter Passcode and Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm. Wait until your phone restarts.
- Then turn on “LED Flash for Alerts” (follow the steps from Solution 1).
Note: Reset All Settings will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & passwords, and APN & VPN settings.
SEE ALSO: Flashlight Not working on iPhone iOS 12
If you know any other solutions to fix LED Flash for Alerts not working on iPhone, let us know through your comments.