Landscape Orientation Lock is used to lock your device in the Landscape mode. But, most of the iPhone users have the problem of setting the Screen lock in Landscape view than the portrait view. Here, I gonna share you some fixes to lock your screen in the landscape mode.
Fix 1: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Button until “side to power off”slider appears.
- Drag the slider to power off your iPhone.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Disable Rotation mode
- Swipe-up your device from the bottom of the screen to see the Control center.
- Tap on “Screen Lock” to turn off your device.
- Then press the Home Button or Swipe Down button to close the control center.
Fix 3: Lock iPhone in Landscape Mode
- Swipe-up your screen to see the Control Center.
- Then off your lock rotation in the portrait mode.
- Now, go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility.
- Scroll down the screen, and select “AssistiveTouch”.
- Make sure that your iPhone’s Rotation lock is turned on.
- Press the Home Button three times to see the Assistive Touch icon like Black Box with White Circle.
- Now, press the AssistiveTouch icon.
- This icon brings the few menus like Siri, Device, favorites, Home.
- Select the Device.
- In that select Rotate Screen.
- Choose Left or Right.
- Now your device rotates to Landscape Orientation.
- Hope the above fixes are helpful for your problems. If you find these fixes are useful for you Kindly share your opinion via your comments below.