Every minute witness a new hi-tech, one of those is HEIC or HEIF, a new image format, which ensures crystal clear quality and less space. But this HEIC or HEIF supported by iDevices which are updated to iOS 11 and Mac which has High Sierra. But don’t worry, because to view HEIC images on your previous iOS devices, Windows, Mac, and other Android devices, now you have Joyoshare HEIC to JPEG Converter for Mac.
Joyoshare HEIC to JPEG Converter for Mac will help you to convert your HEIC photos into JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WEBP, TIFF and other formats too.
About Joyoshare HEIC to JPEG Converter for Mac
Joyoshare HEIC to JPEG Converter for Mac, convert the HEIC images into various formats on iDevices with impeccable quality. So you don’t need to worry about the picture quality. You have the doubt on image privacy because there are many issues on converters that are storing photos in the cloud. But with Joyoshare HEIC to JPEG Converter for Mac, there is no mess for your privacy because which converts the HEIC photos in offline.
This easiest converter converts the photos in seconds with the help of its boast clear user interface and the small buttons.
There are two modes in Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Mac to convert your HEIC photos with original quality by using world-leading image encoding engines. That two modes are Single mode and Batch mode. You can convert more than100 HEIC photos into other formats at the single click, so which helps to save your time than other converters.
To convert HEIC photos from iOS 11 via Joyoshare, just press on Convert, it’s so simple no. Also, you can edit photos’ resolution, compression also can add any effect according to your wish.
How to Convert HEIC photos
- To convert your HEIC photos into other formats, you need to sync and save that HEIC photos from your iDevices to Mac.
- Then launch Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Mac, in that select those synced HEIC images on your system.
- Next drag & drop those images into the conversion window.
- Or just tap on the “+” button at the bottom left of the screen to move the HEIC photos into Joyoshare to convert.
- Because of the two modes in that, you can convert many numbers of photos at a single time.
- Even you can select the output format and images’ quality as per your wish by using the “Format menu”. The output formats in Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Mac are JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WEBP, TIFF.
- Just tap on “Convert” button that is enough to change your HEIC photos into other formats within few seconds.
- After that, you can tap the “History” icon to save the converted photos in the required location.
- For Mac: If you are converting your HEIC photos on Mac means that should have the below-listed qualities.
- Mac OS X -> 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 Sierra and 10.13 High Sierra.
- It should have 1G Hz Intel Processor or more than that.
- Also, it must have minimum 512M physical RAM.
- For iPhone -> Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Mac supports iPhone X, iPhone 8/8Plus, iPhone 7/7Plus and macOS High Sierra on iOS 11
- Even you can get a Lifelong Free Update of Joyoshare HEIC to JPG Converter on Mac, after purchasing this software you can enjoy the last longing upgrade at free of cost.
- Even you can also purchase Joyoshare Video Converter, Joyoshare Media Cutter, Joyoshare HEIC Converter.
Cost of Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Mac
- Yearly License – For 1 year [ 1 PC] -Free Support & Update – $9.95
- Family License – Lifelong Free Support & Update – 2 to 5 PCs – $19.95
- Unlimited License – Lifelong Free Support & Update – 5+ PCs – $29.95
Even you can get Joyoshare HEIC to JPG Converter for Windows too, at the same cost. So give a shot.
Just try this to experience the easiest way to convert your HEIC photos. We hope you won’t regret your decision to choose this.