Some of iPhone users had reported a problem that, they couldn’t update any Apps from iTunes and whenever they try to update apps from iTunes they get an error “The iTunes Store unable to process purchases at this time”. I think many of you are experiencing this same issue nowadays. Here, I going to share some tricks with you so that you can get rid of this serious issue.
Fix 1: Restore your device
- Open icloud.com on your PC/Mac and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Click Find My iPhone ->All Devices and then select the iPhone you want to choose.
- Tap on Erase iPhone and Confirm.
- Now, connect your device to your PC/Mac and open iTunes option.
- Just choose the device and then select Restore Backup in iTunes.
Note: It is advisable to backup all your data before doing this fix.
Fix 2: Turn Off and Turn On Wi-Fi
- Firstly, turn Off Wi-Fi on your device.
- Then Enable Automatic App Updates.
- Again turn On your Wi-Fi.
Note: Do not use Mobile Data while doing this fix.
Fix 3: Sign Out and then Sign in iTunes Account
- Launch Settings -> iCloud.
- Scroll down to choose Sign Out.
- Wait for few seconds and then again Sign in your iTunes Account.
Fix 4: Change your Credit Card on iTunes on iPhone
- On your device, launch Settings.
- Select iTunes & App Stores.
- Click on your Apple ID (at the top of your screen):
- The pop-up box will be shown to you and then tap on View Apple ID.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID Password.
- Tap on Payment Information and enter the payment details of New Credit Card you want to use.
- Once you have entered all the Payment information (includes Billing address) of your Credit Card click Done (at the top)
- Again click Done to exit your Apple ID Account Settings.
Fix 5: Check for Software Updates
Make sure that you are using the latest version of iOS on your device.
- Launch Settings -> General -> Software Update
- Tap on “Download and Install”.
Hope any one of the above fixes will be helpful to you. If you know any other solution to fix this issue, then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…