Some iPhone users had reported a problem, they couldn’t update Apps from iTunes, and whenever they try to purchase apps from iTunes. They getting a pop-up message like “The iTunes Store unable to process purchases at this time”. I think many of you are experiencing this same issue. Here, I going to share some tricks with you so that you can get rid of this issue.
Fix 1: Restore your device
Make sure to backup all your data before doing this process. To do that,
- Open icloud.com on your PC/Mac and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Click Find My iPhone ->All Devices and then select the iPhone you want to choose.
- Tap on Erase iPhone and Confirm.
- Now, connect your device to your PC/Mac and open the iTunes option.
- After that, select the device and then tap on Restore Backup in iTunes.
Fix 2: Check for Software Updates
If your device is an outdated version of iOS, then it might cause this problem. So, make sure to use the latest version of iOS on your device. To do that,
- Launch Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Tap on “Download and Install”.
- And update now, tap on the install now option.
- That’s it.
Fix 3: Turn Off and Turn On Wi-Fi
Sometimes turn off and turn on the Wi-Fi will solve this problem. So try this one.
- First, turn Off Wi-Fi on your device.
- And then wait for a few seconds.
- Now again turn On your Wi-Fi.
- After that, restart your device.
Fix 4: Sign Out and then Sign in to iTunes Account
Many problems will solve by doing this sign-out and sign in to the iTunes account. So for that,
- Launch Settings -> iCloud.
- Scroll down to choose Sign Out.
- Wait for few seconds and then again Sign in to your iTunes Account.
Fix 5: Change the Credit Card on iTunes on iPhone
- On your device, launch Settings.
- Select iTunes & App Stores.
- Click on your Apple ID (at the top of your screen):
- Then the pop-up box will be shown on the device and tap on View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password, if asked.
- Tap on Payment Information and enter the payment details of the New Credit Card you want to use.
- Once you have entered all the Payment information (includes Billing address) of your Credit Card click the Done (at the top) button.
- Again click Done to exit your Apple ID Account Settings.
- Check the Apple system status page
Make sure to check the Apple system status page, if it is an outage of the services or not. If it is any problem with the system status, then wait for a time. Apple will fix it soon.
Guys, the above-mentioned solution will surely fix this problem. If you know any other solution to fix this issue, then kindly share with me through your comments below. Thank You…