iTunes not syncing photos to iPhone? Many users have complained that they couldn’t sync iTunes photos with iPhone. Do you have this same issue? Don’t worry! I will tell you some solutions to fix iTunes photos not sync with iPhone. Read this article carefully and follow the instruction what I tell.
Solution 1: Authorize your Computer
If your computer is not authorized, then you can’t sync photos, music and any other files with your iPhone. To authorize your computer, follow this instruction.
- Launch iTunes and sign in using your Apple ID.
- Now, go to Account -> Authorizations -> from the Menu Bar click Authorize This Computer.
Solution 2: Update iTunes to Latest Version
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- From the menu, click iTunes.
- Then choose to Check for Updates.
- Another way is, go to App Store -> Updates. If a new version of the update is available, click Install to update.
Solution 3: Force Restart Your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
- Crossfade Not Working in iTunes 18.104.22.168 – Here’s the Fix
- “Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction” in App Purchases or Create New Account
- iTunes Extremely Slow or freeze in “Extracting software” – Fixed
- [Solved] The iTunes Store unable to process purchases at this time
Solution 4: Using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Open iTunes and click phone icon at the top.
- Click “Photos” and uncheck “Sync to Photos”.
- Select “Keep Photos”.
- Now, click Apply or Sync.
- Next, check “Sync to Photos”.
- Again click Apply or Sync.
- Repeat this until you have done to sync photos with your iPhone.
Solution 5: Update the Software on your iPhone
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.