We can use iTunes to Restore the Data, Backup Data, Sync Music, Podcasts, Movie, Audio Books and TV Shows. If it suddenly not opening on Windows, what will you do? You don’t need to worry about this issue. I have some solution to resolve this problem. Hera I am going to tell you that solutions.
Open iTunes in Safe Mode
If you are opening iTunes in Safe Mode, the iTunes functionality and data will never lose. When you installed the visual plugin on your system, that time only iTunes will be disabled.
To open iTunes in Safe Mode Press Control and Shift keys simultaneously on your keyboard. Then wait for 3 to 5 minutes and iTunes will be starting in Safe Mode.
Update the iTunes
At the top menu, open the iTunes. Then tap on the “Help” -> tap “Check for Updates”. If it has any updates available, just update that. Then close the iTunes and Restart your computer. After that, again open the iTunes.
Disconnect your Internet Connection and Try to Launch Again
Disconnect the internet from your computer and wait for 3 to 4 seconds. Then again reconnect it and open the iTunes.
Problem with iTunes Library
You can use another account on iTunes and it will access that. Then create a new iTunes library and transfer data from old iTunes to the new one.
How to Create New Library?
- If you are opening the iTunes, then close it,
- Then you have to press and hold the shift key and launch iTunes again.
- Pop-up will appear on the screen and you can see the two options that Create Library and Choose Library. You can choose depending on your need.
Problem with iTunes Music Library
- Launch iTunes on your computer. Then launch iTunes Folder (C:\users\username\My Music\iTunes)
- Open the iTunes Library.itl file and then copy and paste into the Desktop.
- Then from your iTunes open the File menu. And click Open Folder to Library.
- From the pop-up open Browser Folder: (C:\user\username\My Music\iTunes\ iTunes Media)
- Then choose Songs, Artist, and Albums to include Library. After Scanning, the iTunes detects the Music.
Remove the Third-Party Apps
If you have any third-party apps, uninstall the app. This also may be a reason for this issue and also remove the Antivirus Software, it shows iTunes is a harmful software.Update the Computer.