At times in your computer file gets deleted automatically or absently. If the files are thrown to trash there is no problem, but sometimes people clean the trash once the files are been deleted from the folder. This gives you trouble when it is an important file. You want the file to be restored, but you don’t have an idea how to get back the file. The below steps shows how to get the files back on your computer.
How is this possible in Mac
The files are not permanently deleted from the hard disk, it is stored in the file system. So, it is possible to recover a file on Mac.
Note: Deleted or formatted files which are overwritten by new files can’t be recovered.
iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac
Note: This software can’t be installed on the original drive where the file has been deleted.
iSkysoft data software for Mac helps to recover the deleted files in your computer. iSkysoft data recovery is an easiest, simplest, fastest and safest software for data recovery. It gives 4 different recovery mode.
- Restore recovery files with original names.
- Recovery files based on JPG, MOV, MP3, PAGES, ZIP, EML types.
- Support files- FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, exFAT, NTFS, and HFS+.
- Examine before files recovery.
Recovers data from:
- Computer drive
- USB drive
- External hard drive
- Memory card
- Digital camera
- Cell phone, etc.,
Four recovery modes:
- Lost file Recovery
- Partition Recovery
- Raw file Recovery
- Resume Recovery
How to recover data using iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac
Select any recovery mode
- Install iSkysoft data recovery software.
- Open the iSkysoft data recovery.
- Choose any one of the file type from six sections like Photo, Audio, Video, Email, Document & Others to recover the right file.
- For example: Choose “Photo” file type.
Note: Connect the external drives to the Mac before using iSkysoft data recovery.
Scan for lost files
- Choose the external drive or internal hard drive you need to recover.
- Hit the Start option at the bottom of the screen.
- This scans the existing files on the drive.
Restore the scanned files on the Mac
- Once the Quick scan has been completed, Click each file to preview the data.
- You can choose File view or Tree view option from the left side of the window. File view display file extension and Tree view display the exact location of the file.
- Mark the file you need to recover and click the Recover button (available on the bottom of the screen).
Note: If iSkysoft Data Recovery can’t find files in “Quick scan” mode it will suggest “Deep Scan” mode using the popup.
iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac is an extremely useful app, especially for Mac users. It allows you to recover lost data from your Mac computer.
This Software is available in full and trial version. Now, this Software is available for 1-year license for $79.95. You can get a lifetime license for $89.95. We can also download the free trial version of this Software.