Many iPhone users have been complaining that their YouTube screen goes black while watching the video. They hear an only sound. YouTube is one of the entertainment apps around the world. It has all kinds of video like medical, food, games and entertainment and etc. YouTube need is increasing day by day. If it’s not working properly, we will get irritation. But it’s not a big issue. Here I will share with you some fixes to solve this problem. I will sure that these solutions will be solved your problem.
Solution 1: Force Quit the YouTube App
- Swipe up the screen from bottom to center of the screen.
- Here, you will get all the closed apps.
- Now, swipe up the screen to close apps.
Solution 2: Update the YouTube to Latest Version
Updating YouTube will solve your problem. One of iPhone users said that he had solved the problem by updating the YouTube app to the latest version. You can also try out this method.
- To update, open “App Store” on your iPhone.
- Tap “Updates” tab at the bottom.
- There you can see a new update is available for YouTube, you just tap “Update” button.
Solution 3: Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Select “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the password if prompted.
- Again tap “Reset Network Settings” to confirm.
Solution 4: Update Current iOS
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Software Update”.
- If there an update is available, tap “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm this process.
Solution 6: Uninstall and Reinstall YouTube App
- Long press the YouTube until the app wiggling.
- Then tap “x” symbol to uninstall the app.
- Then tap “Delete” to confirm this process.
Solution 7: Restore your iPhone with Recovery Mode
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac or PC through USB cable.
- After it connects, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Power/Side button until it restarts. Don’t leave this button until your phone gets into Recovery mode.
- Release this button when you see your phone connect to iTunes.
- In iTunes window, it shows your iOS device is in recovery mode. There you can see two options that Update or Restore.
- Select “Restore”.
- You have to wait until the process is completed.