There are many iPhone users who have been complaining that their iPhone XS and XS screen goes black randomly, iPhone screen goes black for a second, but the phone is on. I think many people having these problems. Everyone wants to get rid of this problem. In this article, I am going to share some solutions to solve this problem. This solution will be helpful to you.
Solution 1: Hard Reset or Restart your Device(iPhone 8 and later)
If your iPhone gets stuck or black screen issue, simply make a hard reset of your device. To do that,
- First, press the Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- Then press the Volume Down button and release it.
- And press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Once the Apple logo appears on the screen, release the button.
Note: Don’t press the Volume Up and Volume Down button at the same time.
Solution 2: Force Close All Apps
If your screen gets black while playing a video, then force close the app and again play it.
- Swipe up the screen from the bottom left corner to the middle of the screen. When you will get the closed apps, leave your fingers on the screen.
- Now hold the app until the red minus symbol appears and tap on the minus symbol to close the app or swipe up the app to close.
Solution 3: Update the iOS
If you’re using an outdated version of iOS, then make sure to update your device to the latest version of iOS. For that,
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Check if there is any software update available on your iPhone, if so. Then update it.
- Just click the “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update. That’s it.
Solution 4: Update Apps
If a new update is available for any apps, you just update that app. Sometimes, this problem happens in the old version of apps. So, try to update the Apps.
- To check, go to the “App Store”.
- And tap on the Profile picture at the top right corner of the screen.
- And scroll down the screen then check whether if an update is available for apps.
- Now, tap on the “Update” button.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Lock screen passcode, again Enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Then tap on “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm the action.
- That’s it.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone via iTunes
If the above-mentioned solutions didn’t work for you, make sure to restore your iPhone. This method will solve your problem. Before restoring, backup your iPhone. Because this action will erase your phone’s data.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click the iPhone icon at the top of the screen.
- Now, click the Summary tab in the left corner.
- Tap Restore option.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
I hope this article will help to solve your problem with iPhone XS and XS Max screen issue. If you have any other solutions or suggestions let me know through the comment section. Thank you. And keep supporting iPhonetopics.com