There are many iPhone users have been complaining that their new model iPhone screen went black randomly, iPhone screen went black for a second, iPhone screen is black but the phone is on, iPhone screen went black when camera covered. I think many people having these problems. Everyone wants to get rid of this problem. In this article, I am going to share some solutions to solve this problem. This solution will be helpful to you.
Solution 1: Hard Reset your Device
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Don’t press the Volume Up and Volume Down button at the same time.
Solution 2: Force Close All Apps
If your screen gets black while playing a video, force close the app and again play it.
- Swipe up the screen from bottom left corner to the middle of the screen. When you will get the closed apps, leave your fingers from the screen.
- Either you can hold the app until seeing the minus symbol and tap on the minus symbol to close the app or swipe up the app to close.
Solution 3: Update iOS
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update.
Solution 4: Update Apps
- If a new update is available for apps, you just update all apps. Sometimes, this problem happens in the old version of apps.
- To check, go to the “App Store” -> “Updates” tab.
- If an update is available for apps, tap the “Update” button.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your restriction passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone via iTunes
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, try to restore your phone. This method will solve your problem. Before restoring, backup your iPhone. Because this action will erase your phone’s data.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.