Many of the iPhone users have a complaint that their iPhone has an issue of “iPhone XS, XS MAX and XR display is so dark and dim”. If you have this issue? Don’t worry. Luckily Apple support gave the better and possible solution to your problem. Here I gonna share the steps to get rid of this issue easily.
How to fix Auto-Brightness Issue on iPhone XS, XS MAX and XR
- Turn on your display on your iPhone.
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Select “Accessibility”.
- Tap “Display Accommodations”.
- Make sure that your Display Accommodations is on and “Auto-Brightness” is enabled.
- Then, go back to “Settings”.
- Tap “Display and Brightness”.
- Adjust the brightness slider of your choice.
Now switch off your device and switch it on again. Now, you can see the brighter display based on the steps did at step 6. You can change the brightness level using the above steps.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…