Many of the iPhone users have a complaint that their iPhone has an issue of “iPhone XS, XS Max and XR display is so dark and dim”. If you have this issue? Don’t worry. Luckily Apple support gave the better and possible solution to your problem. Here I gonna share the steps to get rid of this issue easily.
Turn OFF ZOOM.
many users said when they turn off the zoom option it stops the Dark and Dim on your iPhone.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on Accessibility.
- And select the Zoom option from the VISION.
- Now check whether the zoom option is turn off, if it is turn On then tap on it to turn Off.
Adjust the Display Brightness.
- Turn on your iPhone display.
- Open “Settings” and tap on “General”.
- Now select “Accessibility”.
- Tap “Display Accommodations”.
- Make sure that your Display Accommodations is on and “Auto-Brightness” is enabled.
- Then, go back to “Settings”.
- Tap “Display and Brightness”.
- Adjust the brightness slider of your choice.
Now switch off your device and switch it on again. Now, you can see the brighter display based on the steps did at step 6. You can change the brightness level using the above steps.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article useful you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…