Many Apple users have a complaint that their iPhone only vibrating not ringing when they get a call or text. Do you face the same kind of problem? Here in this article, I am going to tell you the solutions to fix iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR doesn’t ring only vibrates. Go through the article and solve your problem.
Solution 1: Increase Ringers and Alerts Volume
- Open Settings->Sounds & Haptics.
- Drag the Ringer and Alerts slider to increase the volume.
- After that monitor, if your iPhone is ringing or not.
Solution 2: Disable Silent Mode
Because when you put your iPhone on Silent mode. It won’t ring.
- On the left side of your iPhone above the Volume buttons, you can see the Ringer switch.
- The Orange color indicates that your phone is in Silent mode.
- Move the switch to the right to Enable the ring mode.
- Now ask someone to call you and your iPhone will definitely ring.
Solution 3: Disable Bluetooth
Because if your iPhone is connected with Bluetooth, then the sound will be transferred to the Bluetooth device. So just Turn off the Bluetooth and check the problem is solved or not. For that,
- Open Settings->Bluetooth.
- Turn off “Bluetooth” if it is turned on.
Solution 4: Change the Ringtone
Sometimes if your ringtone volume will be low naturally. In that case, you have to change the ringtone so that you will not have a problem with the ringing volume.
- Launch Settings->Sounds & Haptics.
- Tap “Ringtone”.
- Select the ringtone that you want to set.
- Now check whether your phone is ringing or not.
Solution 5: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and quickly release it.
- Next press the Volume Down Button and quickly release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 6: Unplug the Headphones
- When headphones are connected to iPhone, you can’t hear the sound through the speaker.
- So remove the headphones if it is plugged.
Solution 7: Disable “Do Not Disturb” Option
When “Do Not Disturb” is turned on it mutes all calls, Alerts, and Notifications. So make sure to turn it off.
- Open Settings->Do Not Disturb.
- Turn off “Do Not Disturb”.
Solution 8: Check for Ringer or Headphones Mode
- Sometimes your phone may be stuck in Headphones Mode. At that time, you can’t hear ringtone through the speaker.
- Press the Volume Button to check whether your phone is in Ringer or Headphones Mode. If your phone is stuck in headphones mode, you can see the notification “Headphones” while adjusting the volume.
- To come out of the Headphones Mode, plug and unplug headphones 5-10 times.
- Press the Volume Button. You can see the notification “Ringer” which means your iPhone becomes normal.
- Now check whether your iPhone rings or not.
Solution 9: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your passcode and restrictions passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Note: Reset All Settings will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, and APN & VPN Settings. Make sure to keep in memory.
1. iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR Speaker Not Working (Fixed)
2. iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR Ear Speaker/Earpiece Not Working (Fixed)
I have given you all the solutions that will surely help you to solve your problem. If you know of any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.
If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends, and keeps supporting iPhonetopics.com