Apple releases each iPhone model with unique features. Likewise, iPhone XS also has some specific features. One of the important features is Attention Aware. This feature created the biggest issue among the people. Do you know what’s the problem created by this feature..? This feature will make your iPhone ringer volume low. So most people suffer from these volume changes. Let’s see how to disable this feature and how to increase the ringer volume.
Solution 1: Disable “Attention Aware Feature”
Attention Aware Feature will make your iPhone’s ringer volume low when you look at your iPhone. It will also make your iPhone display dim when you are not looking at it. It is not an issue. This feature will help you to improve the battery life of your iPhone.
To disable the Attention Aware Feature,
- Launch Settings->General->Accessibility.
- Tap “Face ID & Attention”.
- Turn off “Attention Aware Feature”.
You can use another way to turn off the Attention Aware Feature.
- Go to Settings->Face ID & Passcode.
- Disable “Attention Aware Feature”.
Solution 2: Increase the volume
- Launch Settings->Sounds & Haptics.
- Make sure that Ringer and Alerts volume is full.
- If it is low, drag the slider to increase the volume.
Solution 3: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Then press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 4: Clean the speaker
- Make sure that nothing is blocked by the speaker.
- Remove the case from your iPhone.
- Clean the speaker with a small, clean, soft-bristled brush to remove the dust and debris.
Solution 5: Toggle ON “Change with Button”
- Lunch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Sound & Haptics.
- Now toggle ON ” Change with Button ” under the RINGER AND ALERTS
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Passcode and Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
- Wait until your iPhone restarts.
Note: Reset All Settings will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, and APN & VPN Settings.
Solution 7: Remove the case
Sometimes if any stuff is stuck inside the case nearby the volume button. It may cause the volume to change itself on your iPhone. So gently remove your iPhone case and check it out.
Solution 8: Check for Software Update
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Launch Settings->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if an update is available.
SEE AlSO: iPhone XS Low Call Volume
Hope above the solution may help to fix this volume issue. If you know of any other solutions or suggestions, let us know through your comments. And keep supporting iPhonetopics.com. Thank you.