Apple ID Error is one of the common issues to Apple users. You can see Verification Failed to connect Apple ID, error connecting to Apple ID errors while logging in to Apple Id. Don’t worry those errors are not serious we can solve this error easily. I too had the same error when I tried some steps to solve its issue and it works for me. So now I’m gonna share those tricks to solve your problem too. Hope it helps you.
Note: Make sure you are in good internet connection.
Solution 1: Set Date & Time
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to see General and then tap it.
- Tap Date and time.
- Turn on Set Automatically mode.
Solution 2: Sign Out and Sign In Again
- Launch Settings.
- Tap your profile name.
- Then tap iTunes and app store.
- Scroll down and tap Sign out.
- Wait for few seconds and then sign in again.
Solution 3: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 4: Restore your Device
- Go to iTunes on your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone via Lightning cable.
- Then Hard Reboot your Device.
- Press and release Volume Up Button
- Press and release Volume Down Button.
- Press and hold until you see the iTunes and Lightning cable logo.
Solution 6: Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings > General.
- Scroll down and click “ Reset”.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- Enter your Password.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Note: This action will delete all WiFi password APN & VPN settings of your iPhone.
Solution 7: Contact Apple
If your device is under any warranty status, then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.