As you all know without iCloud we won’t enjoy and feel secure to use iPhone. Many of them reported that iCloud getting unsupported Apple ID error frequently. Make sure if you enter correct password or not. Otherwise, there may be some other error in your device. Don’t worry I too had the same issue and I tried a few steps to overcome it. Now I’m gonna share those tricks with you. Hope those steps help to overcome your problem.
Solution 1: Sign Out/ Sign In Apple ID
- Launch Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap Apple ID > Sign Out.
- And Sign In the back.
Solution 2: Turn On/Off Airplane Mode
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Airplane Mode.
- Turn on and turn off it.
Solution 3: Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings > General.
- Scroll down and click “ Reset”.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- Enter your Password.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Note: This action will delete all WiFi password APN & VPN settings of your iPhone.
Solution 4: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 4: Reset Apple ID Password
View this link for reset Apple ID password
Restore your device after reset Apple ID Password.
Solution 5: Factory Reset
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to see General and then tap it.
- Again scroll down to see Reset and then tap it.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Now the pop-up box will appear with 3 options. If you want to Backup your device then tap Back Up Then Erase.
- If you have already taken a Backup then tap Erase Now.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
Note: This fix will remove all data from your device. Therefore, it is advisable to take a backup.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.