Do you have this error “ Won’t Restore” error? If yes this article will help you. Reason to get this error is Failed to iOS update, unsuccessful jailbreak or unfinished iOS restore. This issue may cause because of some hardware or software issue. If it is the hardware issue then move to Apple Store. I too have the same issue and I tried some steps to overcome this issue. So now I’m gonna share those tricks with you. Hope it will solve your problem too.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Restore your device
- Go to iTunes on your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone via Lightning cable.
- Then Hard Reboot your Device.
- Press and release Volume Up Button
- Press and release Volume Down Button.
- Press and hold until you see the iTunes and Lightning cable logo.
Solution 3: Restore your phone in DFU/ Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone via Lightning (USB) cable to the Mac or PC.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC.
- Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button).
- Don’t leave it after seeing Apple logo appears.
- Keep holding until the recovery mode screen appears. A box will open with three option. Choose “Restore” or “Update”. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then restart your device force.
Solution 4: Reset All settings
- Launch Settings > General.
- Scroll down to see Reset and then tap it.
- Tap “Reset all Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in Pop-up box to confirm the action.
Solution 5: Contact Apple Support
f your device is under any warranty status, then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.