My iPhone XS Max Camera was working well till last night. Today morning I took a video using my Camera app it has crashed or frozen. It was really annoying to me. One of iPhone users told some solutions to solve this problem. After trying, there was no issue in my Camera. Now, it works as usual. There many iPhone XS Max users are also gettings issue. For those, I will share those solutions what I have tried with you.
Solution 1: Force Restart your Device
- Press the Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- Now, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Force Close App and Relaunch
- Swipe up your iPhone screen to center and you will get closed apps.
- Swipe up the screen app to close.
- Then again relaunch the app and check whether it’s working or not.
Solution 3: Check for Software Update
If your new iOS update is available for your device, you just update it. It may solve this problem. To check,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page and tap “Software Update”.
- Then tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 5: Update All Apps
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap “Updates” tab at the bottom.
- There you can see apps which are all having updates.
- You just tap the “Update” button.
Solution 6: Free Up Space on your iPhone
If your phone’s storage is almost full, then delete some unwanted files, photos, and videos. It may the reason of this issue. One of iPhone users said that this method is worked for him to get rid of this problem.
Solution 7: Restore your iPhone via iTunes
Before restoring, backup your iPhone. Because this action will erase your phone’s data.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.