As you all know, grainy photos are the biggest issue on iPhone. Many Apple users have a complaint their iPhone XS taking grainy photos. Don’t think that this is the biggest issue. Here you can find some simple solutions to fix iPhone XS grainy photos.
Solution 1: Check the lighting condition
- Make sure that you are taking the photo in good lighting condition. Sometimes this problem will occur when you take the photos in a lowlight area.
- Don’t zoom too much to take a photo.
- Try different places to take photos.
- If this problem occurs while using the specific app, update that app (or) uninstall and then reinstall that app.
- Take a photo with and without flash.
Solution 2: Clean the camera lens
- Make sure that there is no damage/scratch in the camera lens.
- Clean the camera lens with a microfiber cloth.
- If there is any dirt/debris inside the camera lens, go to Apple Retail Store to clean it.
Solution 3: Remove the film, case, and attachment
- Remove the case, screen protector (Tempered Glass/Scratch Cover) and camera attachment.
- Because a magnetic/metallic case or camera attachment may affect the optical stabilization.
Solution 4: Check the front and back camera
- Take a photo using both front and back camera.
- Compare the two photos and check whether the problem is in the camera or device.
Solution 5: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and quickly release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and quickly release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your passcode and restrictions passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Note: Reset All Settings will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, and APN & VPN Settings.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.