iPhone users have a complaint that their iPhone XS Camera HDR not working after iOS 12. This is the best feature to take a shot with from darkest to lightest. Here I am going to tell you how to fix this issue using some methods. These solutions will be helpful for you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Force Restart your Device
- Press the Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- Now, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Check for Software Update
This problem occurs only after iOS 12 update. You can update your iPhone to the current version of iOS. To check the software update.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page and tap “Software Update”.
- Then tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 3: Turn off and On Automatic HDR
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the page and tap “Camera”.
- Now, turn off the “Automatic HDR”.
- Wait for few seconds and turn it on back.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 5: Soft Restart your Device
- Press the Side button and either Volume up or down button until Slide to Power Off button appears.
- Wait for few seconds and press and hold the Side button to turn on your device.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone
Before restoring, backup your device because this action erases your phone’s data.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone or iPad”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
We hope these solutions have solved this problem. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.