Many Apple users have a complaint that their iPhone screen became black and they can see the white spinning wheel in the black screen. This is not the biggest issue as you think. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix the issue iPhone XS black screen with white spinning wheel.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Connect your iPhone to a power source
- Connect your phone to a power source for up to an hour.
- Now you can see charging the screen.
- Then force restart your iPhone (Solution 1).
Solution 3: Update/Restore your iPhone in DFU/Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/Computer via Lightning (USB) cable.
- Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
- Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Press the Volume Up Button and quickly release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and quickly release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until Recovery Mode screen (iTunes screen) appears.
- Select “Update” in the pop-up box. If you select “Update”, iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without deleting your data. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone.
Note: If it doesn’t work out, select “Restore” instead of “Update”. If you select “Restore”, all data will be erased from your iPhone.
Solution 4: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on Mac/Windows.
- Launch Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Connect your iPhone to PC/Computer. Tenorshare ReiBoot will automatically recognize your device.
- Tap “Fix All iOS Stuck”.
- Select “Screen Stuck” tab. Select the tab according to the issue.
- Tap “Fix Now”.
- Again tap “Fix Now” according to your iOS version.
- Click “Download” to download the firmware.
- After downloading firmware, tap “Start Repair”.
- After repairing, your iPhone will restart normally.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.