Many of the iPhone users have a complaint that their iPhone is not charging. Basically, it was the simple issue you can easily solve this problem. When this occurs on your iPhone means you may get irritated while using it. If you have this issue “iPhone XS and XS MAX Won’t Charge?” don’t worry. Here I gonna share you easy fixes to get rid of this problem efficiently.
Fix 1: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Update iOS version
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Click “Download and Install”.
- Enter the “Passcode”.
- Then, it will download and install the current version of iOS.
Fix 3: Disable USB Accessories
- Launch “Settings”.
- Tap “Face ID & Passcode”.
- Enter “Passcode”.
- Then, turn off the switch next to the “USB Accessories”.
Fix 4: Wake the iPhone UP
- Connect your iPhone to the power source.
- Then wake up your iPhone from sleeping.
Fix 5: Don’t use the third-party charger
- Make sure you are using the charger that came with your iPhone.
- Then connect your iPhone to charging port.
- Then turn on your iPhone.
Fix 6: Use Wireless Charging Pad
If you have any wireless charging pad use that to charge your iPhone. If you don’t have wireless charging means it was the better investment.
Hope this article will fix your problem. If you have any doubt regarding this article kindly share your opinion via comments.