A lot of iPhone users have been complaining that their iPhone XS or XS Max randomly shuts off or turns off even it doesn’t respond when not in use. I too had this same issue on my iPhone XS. whenever I see my iPhone, it turned off automatically. It was really frustrating to me. Then I tried some solutions to solve this problem. After that, the problem was solved. I know many people are having this same problem. Are you one of them? Don’t worry! In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions to solve iPhone XS and XS Max randomly shuts off or turns off issue.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press the Volume Up and Volume Down button at the same time.
Solution 2: Check for Software Update
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Software Update” and tap it.
- If there any update is available, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to complete this process.
Solution 3: Restore your iPhone in Recovery Mode via iTunes
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac or PC through USB cable.
- After it connects, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Power/Side button until it restarts. Don’t leave this button until your phone gets into Recovery mode.
- Release this button when you see your phone connect to iTunes.
- In the iTunes window, it shows your iOS device is in recovery mode. There you can see two options that Update or Restore.
- Select “Restore”.
- You have to wait until the process is completed.
We hope that the above solutions have solved your problem. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.