Many iPhone users have been complaining that the vertical green line appears on iPhone XS and XS Max screen. I too had this same problem on my iPhone. It was really frustrating to me. Somehow, I fixed this problem. In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions to solve this problem. I will sure that this article will help you get rid of the green line problem on your iPhone.
Solution 1: Force Restart your iPhone
- Press and release Volume Up button.
- Press and release Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Update the iOS
- First, connect your device to the Internet.
- Then Launch “Settings”.
- Click “General” -> click “Software”. There is an update available you just update it.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
- Again tap Reset All Settings in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 4: Restore your iPhone with Recovery Mode
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac or PC through USB cable.
- After it connects, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Power/Side button until it restarts. Don’t leave this button until your phone get into Recovery mode.
- Release this button when you see your phone connect to iTunes.
- In the iTunes window, it shows your iOS device is in recovery mode. There you can see two options that Update or Restore.
- Select “Restore”.
- You have to wait until the process is completed.
We hope that the above solutions have solved your problem. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.