Recently iPhone XS Max users have faced an issue which they couldn’t accept the FaceTime call. When they do accept the FaceTime call, it declines the call. There are two options in FaceTime one is Accept & End or Decline. They tap to accept the button to attend the call but it declined the call. FaceTime is best video call chatting app in iPhone. I think it was really frustrating to the users who get this issue. Here I am gonna share some solutions to solve this problem. I hope these solutions will be helpful to you.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- Now, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Update FaceTime App
If you haven’t updated the FaceTime app yet, then update it to the current version. This method may also solve this issue. To update the app,
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then tap “Updates” tab at the bottom.
- There you can see the apps with a new available update.
- If FaceTime has a new update, then tap Update button.
Solution 3: Turn Off and On FaceTime
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap “FaceTime”.
- Now, turn off FaceTime. Wait for Few Seconds and turn it on back.
Solution 4: Check for Software Update
- Go to Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Software Update” and tap it.
- If new version iOS is available, then tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 5: Check your Internet connection
Make sure that iPhone has strong Internet Connection. You can use either Mobile Data or Wi-Fi. But it would be strong.
Solution 6: Turn On and Off Airplane Mode
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then turn on Airplane Mode. Wait for few seconds and turn it on back.
Solution 7: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General” -> “Reset”.
- Select “Reset Network Settings”.
Solution 8: Turn Off your iPhone
- Press the Power Button and either Volume Up or Down Button until getting power off slider.
- Then drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Wait for 20 to 30 seconds.
- To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the Power Button until getting an Apple Logo.
Solution 9: Restore your iPhone with iTunes
Before doing this back up your device. Because it erases the phone’s data fully.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.