Have you ever faced an issue that green dot on your photo in iPhone? There are many iPhone XS have been facing this green dot issue. Are you one of them? If yes, then read this article. Here I will tell you some tips to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Restart your Phone
- Press the Power Button and either Volume Up or Down Button until getting power off slider.
- Then drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Wait for 20 to 30 seconds.
- To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the Power Button until getting an Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if need.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 3: Update the Camera App
Updating the Camera app may solve your problem. There are many users have said that the problem was solved by updating the camera app. You can also try out this method.
- To update, open “App Store” on your iPhone.
- Tap “Updates” tab at the bottom.
- There you can see a new update is available for Camera, you just tap “Update” button.
Solution 4: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 5: Clear Cache on your iPhone
- You can clear your phone’s cache using iMyFone Software.
- First, install the iMyFone Umate Pro on your Mac.
- Then connect your iPhone to the Mac via USB Cable.
- Next, click “Quick Scan” and you will files with size.
- Now, click the “Clean” button of unwanted files and junk files.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, try to restore your device. Before restoring, backup your device because this action erases your phone’s data.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
We hope that the above solutions have helped you to get rid of this problem. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.