Many Apple users have a complaint that their iPhone X stuck on Apple Logo with progress bar. Some of the people said that this problem occurred after reset/restore/update and their iPhone stuck without restoring. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue.
Before trying these solutions, wait for sometime. Because this process may take several minutes or an hour after reset/update if you have large number files on your device.
Fix 1: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Restore your iPhone in DFU/Recovery Mode
Before doing it, take a backup. Because this action will erase all data from your device.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/Computer via Lightning (USB) cable.
- Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
- Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Press and hold the Side Button (Sleep/Wake) until you see the Recovery Mode screen (iTunes screen).
- Select “Restore” in the pop-up box. Wait until the process is finished.
- After restore finishes, set up your iPhone.
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make an Apple genius bar appointment.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.