Many of them reported that there iPhone speaker is not working. Even my one of the friend to has the same problem. Before entering you should clarify that if your left speaker not working then it is microphone’s problem. During the call the other side person is unable to hear your voice then it is the microphone’s mistake. I have some solutions to overcome this issue. My friend tried those step and it works for him. So now I’m gonna share those steps with you. Hope those solutions will help you.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Reset All Settings
- Launch Settings > General.
- Scroll down to see Reset and then tap it.
- Tap “Reset all Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in Pop-up box to confirm the action.
Solution 3: Make Sure if the Speaker is Working or Not
- Launch Voice Memos app.
- Click the recording button and record some voice.
- After completing click Done.
- And check whether audio is hearable. If you cannot able to hear then it may be a hardware issue. So you need to contact Apple Support.
Solution 4: Factory Settings
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to see General and then tap it.
- Again scroll down to see Reset and then tap it.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Now the pop-up box will appear with 3 options.
- If you want to Backup your device then tap Back Up Then Erase.
- If you have already taken a Backup then tap Erase Now.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
Note: This fix will remove all data from your device. Therefore, it is advisable to take a backup.
Solution 5: Contact Apple Support
If your device is under any warranty status, then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.