Is your iPhone X ringer volume goes down automatically by itself? Don’t worry guys, then this article will help you to solve it. Often many iPhone users frustrating about this low volume and not hearing sounds on incoming calls, text alerts. This is a serious problem for all. In the busy world, all have many phone calls related to personal and business calls. Here, I have some solutions to sort out the issue. Try the upcoming steps.
Solution 1: Turn Off “Attention Aware Feature”
Turning on the “Attention Aware Feature” will make your phone’s ringer volume low when you are looking at your device. It also makes your display dim when you are not looking at it. So turn off “Attention Aware Feature” and check the ringer volume. To do that,
- Launch Settings->Face ID & Passcode.
- And Enter the Passcode.
- Find the Attention Aware Feature and toggle off it.
Solution 2: Increase the volume using the slider
- Launch Settings->Sounds & Haptics.
- Make sure that ringer volume is full under “RINGER AND ALERTS”.
- If the volume is low, increase the sound using the slider.
Solution 3: Turn off Change with button option
- If the change with button option is off, then turn it on.
- After that, press the Volume up button to increase the volume level.
- Then turn off the change with the button option.
- That’s it.
Solution 4: Force Restart (Hard Reset)
- Press the Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- And then press the Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Side button (Wake/Sleep) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down simultaneously.
Solution 5: Reset All settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- And you can see the “Reset All Settings” option. Select that one.
- Then Enter the passcode, if asked. Again to confirm the process, tap “Reset All Settings”.
- That’s it.
Note: When you Reset All Settings, your device will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & passwords, and APN & VPN settings.
SEE ALSO: Live Wallpaper Not Working on iPhone X
- If your iPhone covers the warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make sure that you have updated your device to the latest version of iOS.
Guys these are the simplest method and worked solution mentioned above. Now, check your iPhone X ringer volume level on incoming calls. And if you know of any other solutions to fix this issue let us know in the comments.