Many iPhone X users have a complaint that the ringer volume of their device goes down automatically by itself. If you have the same issue this article will help you to fix it.
Solution 1: Turn Off “Attention Aware Feature”
Turning on “Attention Aware Feature” will make your phone’s ringer volume low when you are looking at your device. It also makes your display dim when you are not looking at. So turn off “Attention Aware Feature” and check the ringer volume.
- Launch Settings->Face ID & Passcode.
- Enter the Passcode.
- Toggle off “Attention Aware Feature” under ATTENTION
Solution 2: Increase the Volume using the slider
- Launch Settings->Sounds & Haptics.
- Make sure that ringer volume is full under “RINGER AND ALERTS”.
- If the volume is low, increase the sound using the slider.
- Turn on Change with buttons.
Solution 3: Force Restart (Hard Reset)
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down simultaneously.
Solution 4: Reset All settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: When you Reset All Settings, your device will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & passwords, and APN & VPN settings.
SEE ALSO: Live Wallpaper Not Working on iPhone X
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make sure that you have updated your device to the latest version of iOS.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue let us know through your comments.