iPhone X Portrait Mode becomes fade, dull or grainy after updating to iOS 12? I think many iPhone X users have been facing this same problem after iOS 12. Everyone likes to take a selfie, especially in Portrait Mode. If it is not taking a picture clearly, we will be getting disappointment. But it’s not a big problem. I have some solution to solve this problem. In this article, I am going to share those solutions with you.
Solution 1: Restart your Phone
- Press the Power Button and either Volume Up or Down Button until getting power off slider.
- Then drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Wait for 20 to 30 seconds.
- To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the Power Button until getting an Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Check for Software Update
Many iPhone users have said that they got this problem after updating to iOS 12. To get rid of this problem, you will update to next version iOS update. It may solve this problem.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Software Update” and tap on it.
- If the new update is available, you just tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if need.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 4: Restore your iPhone with Recovery Mode
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac or PC through USB cable.
- After it connects, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Power/Side button until it restarts. Don’t leave this button until your phone gets into Recovery mode.
- Release this button when you see your phone connect to iTunes.
- In iTunes window, it shows your iOS device is in recovery mode. There you can see two options that Update or Restore.
- Select “Restore”.
- You have to wait until the process is completed.
We hope that above solutions have helped you to get rid of this problem. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.