Many Apple users have a complaint that their iPhone X overheating and freezing. One of the iPhone user said some solutions to fix iPhone X overheating issues and problems. Here I am going to share those solutions with you.
Solution 1: Turn off Background App Refresh
- Launch Settings->General->Background App Refresh.
- Tap “Background App Refresh”.
- Select “Off” from three options.
Solution 2: Check for Software Update
- Launch Settings->General->Software Update.
- If update is available, tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 3: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Then Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 4: Turn off Bluetooth and AirDrop
- Go to Control Center.
- Turn off Bluetooth and AirDrop.
Solution 5: Reset All settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: When you Reset All Settings, your iPhone will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, and APN & VPN Settings.
Solution 6: Update all apps
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
- Launch App Store.
- Click “Updates” tab.
- Tap “Update All”.
Solution 7: Delete the Apps that consume battery power extremely
- Go to Settings->Battery.
- Under Battery Usage, you can see the apps that consume battery power extremely.
- Delete those apps.
- Don’t play games for a long time on your iPhone.
- Try Factory Reset.
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make an Apple genius bar appointment.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.