Many Apple users have a complaint that their iPhone X getting hot and won’t turn on. Here I am going to tell you how to fix this issue. If you have the same problem, this article will help you to fix it.
Why my iPhone X not turning on?
Sometimes overheating will make your battery drain out. It means no charge will be on your iPhone. Then how will it turn on? First, charge your iPhone and then try those solutions I have mentioned below.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Plug in your iPhone to charge
- Connect your phone to power for up to an hour.
- Wait for few minutes. Then you can see charging screen.
- Then turn on your iPhone.
- If you can’t see the charging screen, check the jack, power adapter, and USB cable. Make sure that there is no debris in to the jack and they are not damaged.
Solution 3: Connect your phone to PC/Computer
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/PC.
- Wait for few minutes. Then your phone will turn on automatically.
Solution 4: Don’t charge your phone
One of the iPhone users said that this method worked for him completely.
- Don’t charge your phone until the battery completely dies.
- Then connect your phone to power.
Solution 5: Try DFU/Recovery Mode
Before doing it, take a backup. Because this action will erase all data from your device.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/Computer via Lightning (USB) cable.
- Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
- Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone (follow all three steps from Solution 1).
- Don’t leave the Side Button after seeing the Apple Logo. Keep holding it until Recovery Mode screen (iTunes) appears.
- Select “Restore” or “Update” in the pop-up box. Wait until the process is finished.
- After restore finishes, set up your iPhone.
SEE ALSO: iPhone X battery draining fast all of a sudden
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make an Apple genius bar appointment.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your Commands.