As you all know while using the iPhone you may experience various issues after iOS 12 update. The most common problem is overheating. When you use your iPhone for a long time or using the third-party charger for your iPhone may cause this issue. Do have this issue? If yes. Don’t worry. Here I gonna share you how to fix “iPhone X Overheating while using or on charge”.
Fix 1: Uninstall the unused apps
- Press and hold the unused apps until it blinks.
- Press the “X” symbol at the top left corner of the app.
- Press “Delete” to confirm.
Fix 2: Force Quit the background Apps
- Double tap the “Home button”.
- Now, you can see all the background apps.
- Just swipe the screen from bottom to up to force close the app.
Fix 3: Force Restart your iPhone
For iPhone 6 and early
- Press and hold the “Home Button” and “Power Button” simultaneously.
- Hold both buttons until the screen turns to “black” and wait until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7
Press and hold the Power and Volume Down Button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 8 and later
- Press the “Volume Up button” and release it.
- Press the “Volume Down button” and release it
- Then, press and hold the “Side Button” until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 4: Update iOS version
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Click “Download and Install”.
- Enter the “Passcode”.
- Then, it will download and install the current version of iOS.
Fix 5: Use Official iPhone charger
- Make sure you are using the charger that came with your iPhone.
- Don’t use the third party charger.
Fix 6: Turn Off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “Wi-fi” and Disable it.
- Then, tap Bluetooth and Disable it.
Hope this article will be useful for your problem. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.